Sunday, August 05, 2007

Finally, another update...

Sorry for the lack of blogging updates- my internet connection died and I couldn't upload the pictures I wanted to, then it crashed altogether.

But I'm back! I've been working like mad on jewelry and armbands lately- for my sister's birthday in July, I made lots of jewelry:






I think they came out pretty well, considering it was only my second attempt at a double bracelet and my first try at the other two. And now that I know what to do, I'll hopefully improve. I just have to work on using my jig a bit more. I have obtained a LOT of wire recently, so I'm going to start by making things for Halloween.

Speaking of Halloween, I came up with an idea for awesome rune stones. I just hope I'll be able to make them the way I see them in my head! That'll probably be in my next update. I just have to remember that I have these art blogs. ;)

2 comments:

abbey753 said...

They are beautiful Merily, We got together sometime , we are almost neighbors. Lou

Rachel said...

I like the use of the red wire in your peices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...