Sunday, November 18, 2007

Crochet kitty!

*points to the right* I added a "currently working on" section, mostly to remind myself to get things done. I'm going to try to finish the Sweet Charity purse tonight and make a batch of runestones for my shop for my showcases later this week. And Sculpey is on sale at the craft store, so more encouragement to get stuff done now, so when I restock it'll be cheaper.

And I finished my rather lumpy first attempt at an Amigurumi pattern last night.
Kitty!

I got the pattern from http://theoleatticchest.etsy.com.

I have a bunch more Amigurumi patterns that I bought off Etsy recently that I'm planning on using to make as presents for Christmas. I also got a book on crocheting snowflakes that I can't wait to try out. :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...