Friday, November 02, 2007

I've been meaning to update for a few days now...

...But things kept coming up. For one thing (and the most important thing!) I'm engaged now!


My wonderful boyfriend of five years proposed on Halloween night with an incredibly lovely ring. It's three pieces and I'm probably going to get it joined together as one, but I'm not ready to give it up for the few days it'll take to do so! It's been two days now, and I still can't believe I'm engaged! At least now our cat will be legitimate. ;)

We have a Halloween party to go to on Saturday, and I can't wait to show my ring off! (My coworkers love it!)

And speaking of Halloween, I now have an unbelievable amount of respect for Rincewind. I've been sewing sequins onto my fiance's wizard robe for the past week, and it's taking forever. Sad, that Rincewind has more of an attention span than I do. Or at least more free time. ;)

And EtsyFAST sale! Go to this thread to get links to all of the shops that are taking part! Or go to the Flickr group to see the pretties! I'm doing 15% off everything made of yarn in my shop, Elbit Enterprises.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...