Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lookit!

I made a chainmaille choker for EAST's Winter Wonderland challenge:



To me, winter colors are blue and silver/white. The color of snow and the blue sky (well, we've had plenty of snow lately, but no sun!), and the color of purity and peace. Plus, I really like those colors together because they're Herald colors, and they're going to be my wedding colors. So all in all, I really like the choker. :D

I even made my own polymer clay pendant and beads for it! I'm planning on learning how to make other chainmaille weaves and beads sometime in January, after I'm done making all the holiday presents.

Check out my shop to see all the pictures of the choker! I only wish the sun would come out so I could get some better colored ones; I swear, the sun hasn't made an appearance here in over a week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...