Friday, January 18, 2008

New set of runestones and Valentine's Scavenger Hunt


It's a set of playing card suit runestones. I got the idea because some of my clay cookie cutter shapes are clubs, spades, and hearts- unfortunately there's no diamond in the same size, so I had to squish the square a little.

I haven't listed them yet; I'm going to wait until this evening when more people are on Etsy so they'll get more views.

This got me thinking that I should make tarot card suit runestones, but that would be kind of weird because while the runes can correspond with the major arcana, they'd have no connection to the minor arcana, which are the suits. It wouldn't really work, then, but it would look neat.

Oh- I'm coordinating a Valentine's event for etsyBEAD; it's going to be running February 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Check out this post in the team blog for more information (like how to win prizes!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...