Friday, February 29, 2008

Goblins!

My fiancé makes me laugh like no one else can. To explain this entry, you have to know that he draws comics, and the one that he's currently working on is called "Goblins Like These". One day the comics will have their own website, but right now they're on his livejournal. If you'd like to read them- which you totally should because they're awesomely funny- you can start here with the first one and use the green right pointing arrow above the comic to view the next one (and continue reading all 26 that way).

Anyway, the point is that last night, while I was crocheting my Death plushie, I was mentioning that I wasn't sure which kind of things to make in the future because of copyrights and things, and Josh joked that I could make the goblins into plushies for fun and that I could almost sell them. I agreed because, hey, he owns and creates them, but then he said something like "but who would buy them?". He then jumped up, ran to the whiteboard in the kitchen (supposed to be where we write a grocery list, but in actuality, where he draws random things), and drew this:



So yes, Igik, you are marketable. I just have to find a market for you. XD

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

He sounds like a keeper, Meri. It's very important to be able to laugh with your partner. Wisdom words from 66 year old.
Maple

Merily said...

I think he is, too. :) We've been together for five and a half years, and he's one of my best friends. I actually met him when we were performing Monty Python skits for a Drama Club play in college, if that says anything about his great sense of humor. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...