Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have a lightbox now!

Huzzah! I have a lightbox! Unfortunately, the lightbulbs we have aren't bright enough, so everything still gets a pink color, but at least everything is clear. My fiancé did a great job making it:

And yes, those are his action figures in there, which he told me he was photographing because he wanted to make his friend jealous. I've given up trying to figure out how guys think.

Anyway, we got a bunch of pictures, and I just listed that celtic knot pouch I had finished the other day. Check it out in my Etsy shop!

In the queue to be listed next are the Moon Goddess bracelet I posted earlier, as well as:

The dragon pouch- I'm quite proud of this one!

And:

A celtic knot bracelet. The picture isn't very good (shrunk, and all), but the beads are green and black, and the oval beads near the front are shamrocks and the silver ones in the back are celtic knots. It's very pretty. :)

Now I'm going to go work on some more wristbands; I need to have about 10 done by Monday so I can mail them with enough time to get to their destination for the EtsyFAST goodie bags.

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

I'm envious that you had your light box made. I had to buy one at WalMart because I just didn't want to do it myself.
Maple

Merily said...

We really didn't want to spend the money on buying one, but fortunately it was pretty easy to make. Josh did a great job on it! I also got some red and green poster board so I'm going to have him cut that to size so I can alternate in different backgrounds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...