Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I swear, I'm working on things!

Despite the lack of pictures and new listings, I have been working on things.


Moon Goddess bracelet-
This is finished and pictures taken- I just haven't listed it yet. I'll probably do that tonight or tomorrow.


Celtic knot pouch-
This is going to be my EtsyHookers March challenge item. I crocheted the pouch, then painted a celtic knot onto black fabric and sewed that onto the pouch. (Ick, that picture makes it look crooked...) I still have to get pictures of this, so I'll probably list that tomorrow.

And this is what I've been trying to finish for the February EtsyFAST challenge, but since it's taking me so long, it's going to end up for March, which actually will fit the theme a bit better...

Dragon pouch-
much the same as the celtic knot, only with a lot more effort in the painting department.

Close up of the dragon:

It didn't turn out as cute as my drawing that I previously posted, though. :( It still looks pretty nice- I just hope it's not too large for the bag and ends up smooched when the bag is shut... I'll be sewing that on in a few minutes, so I'll get back to you on that.

With the dragon, I also started doing something that may or may not be appreciated- I started initialing. I mean, it's a painting, and my name should be somewhere on it, right?

Anyway, I've been procrastinating again today, so I'm going to go sew that dragon and finish another pouch I'm working on.

5 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Delightful, Meri!
I do ♥ the dragon and, yes, it works well with our Fairy Tale challenge.
Maple

knitting dragonfly said...

Very cute! I like the bag!
Vicki

Merily said...

Thanks, guys! :D

cyberpenguin said...

Cute dragon. Love it!

Merily said...

Aww, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...