Monday, March 31, 2008

Hurrah for art ADD

I've decided that I'm going to take the plunge into another kind of art. (I hear you all groaning and saying "Not another one!") I'm going to start dying and spinning my own yarn- I obviously don't have room for a spinning wheel, so I'm going to start with a drop spindle. I'm obsessed with yarn, so I just think it would be awesome to be able to make my own. And the best part is, the supplies for it don't look all that expensive. :)

So does anyone have any advice for spinning and/or dying?


Ugh, and something's up with either my computer or my internet connection. Every so often pages start to load extremely slow and I have to go reset the connection. And of course my fiancé is at work and I have no idea what's wrong. Ah well, he'll be home in a few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...