Monday, March 24, 2008

S faery

An update on my faery plushie:

I decided that I'm going to make her look like my... err... muse? Persona? The part of me that's Meri? Something like that. I dressed up my Gaia avatar to give you an idea of what I'm going for:


Also, the image that I use for my avatar on Livejournal is pretty close to how I imagine her:

(A bit about that one- it's from a tarot deck that I've been longing for for a while now, but I haven't felt justified spending money I don't have when I have two tarot decks already that I usually ignore in favor of runes. I think the problem is that I'm not drawn to either of the decks I have... Maybe I'll ask for that deck for my birthday in June.)

Anyway, I've still got to add things to the plushie; paint vines trailing from her arm to her torso to her face, green and black wings, a belt, a mouth, pointy ears, green horns (if I can figure out how to add them without getting tangled in the hair), and I'll likely end up braiding her hair (it got too thick, so I'll likely thin some out, too).

I'm hoping to finish that tomorrow and start on a Goblin plushie soon. I also have a bunch of stuff to list.

Oh, and amusement. Somehow both etsyBEAD and EtsyFAST picked "Storms" as their next challenge themes, so I'm going to start working on something beady and something crochet-y to fit that this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...