Thursday, April 24, 2008

Plushies and drawing

Plushie update:
It was pretty and sunny today, so I got lots of pictures of my plushies taken. I listed the Summer Faerie and I'm going to try to list the wench tomorrow. I think I might also list a spot for custom plushies, too.

Here's the faerie:


Now I'm going to go finish my wedding challenge entry (just have to sew on a safety pin and add a strap and I'm done!) and work on my April challenge plushie (I just want to finish it by the end of the month!)


Oh, and for the heck of it, here's a picture I drew of my friend's avatar on Gaia. She was asking for avatar art, and I figured it would help me get some practice in drawing people. :)

I always have a heck of a time drawing arms and hands, but hey, practice is good. (And my pen went a little wonky when I was doing the katana, I know.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...