Friday, April 25, 2008

Updating from my parents' house

So if there are any typos, ignore them. This computer lacks a spellcheck, which is the only thing that saves me from my dyslexia. ;) This computer is also painfully slow.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I finally got my wedding challenge entry done!


You can see more pictures of it in my listing on Etsy. I'm so proud of this purse! It's the first thing I ever made with yarn that I spun and dyed myself. :)

And while I was trying to take pictures, my cat decided it was the place to be. Nevermind that she had been comfortably sitting in a sunny window; no, obviously the white cloth and newly finished purse were there for her.


Clara doing her best to look innocent.

And for the heck of it, just a picture of the cutie:


My fiancé was just making fun of me because I take so many pictures of her. He says someday I'll have kids and I can take pictures of them without being such a weirdo, since all the pictures of Clara are the same. He didn't believe me when I said she has different moods and expressions. Ah, the plight of a cat lover. Besides, she's cuter than a human kid. ;)

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Your wedding challenge is so lovely. Beautiful colors, well done, Meri.
Maple

Merily said...

Thanks! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...