Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching up on things I had to list

I listed another two hemp necklaces- one yesterday and one today:





I think I still have another one or two to list, as well. I had kind of gotten addicted to making them a few weeks ago. I think I also have a wristband or two that I need to finish that are laying unloved in my crochet bag. (Ooo, those might work for the July FAST challenge!)

Yeah, I don't have much to update on right now, so this is a short entry. Don't forget I have a sale going on in my shop until the 19th! :)

3 comments:

Hippie Dippy Designs said...

Those are very nice! = )

Merily said...

Thank you! :)

Laura's Left Hook said...

I know what you mean about getting addicted to making something. I will go through a spurt and make a bunch of one type of thing myself sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...