Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have been working on things, I've just been distracted

There's a summer event happening on Gaia, so I've been utterly distracted by that. Oops? I did draw an avatar art, so my distraction is good for something, right?


Next to my drawing is what the avatar actually looks like. I think I'm slowly getting better at drawing people- I really like how the one arm and hand came out. I really need practice on feet, though.

I've been doing other artsy things, too. This is the plushie I'm working on for Sweet Charity:

I still have to give him a mouth and glasses and finish crocheting his jacket (I have the sleeves done). I'm waiting on the person who bought me to email me back, though, because I don't even have her address.

And this is the anklet I made for my sister for her birthday (yeah, I know it's late, but she was on vacation).





I just hope it's not too big for her because she has really tiny ankles. I wanted to make it more pink (she loves pink and black) but I only had silver rings in the size I needed.

And that's all for now. I'm going to go work on the plushie's jacket while I watch Ghost Hunters.

3 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

I love chain maille. It's so pretty. I think your sister will love her anklet.

Your plushies are great. I have been amazed at how much detail you add to them. Can't wait to see this one finished!

Niere said...

Your plushie is coming along great. Is that the Stargate one you were talking about? I'm going to take a wild guess, but with what you have left to put on him, I'm going to assume it's Daniel Jackson. I know you said you just had a picture to go off of and didn't know his name. He's just the only guy I can think of that has glasses and is on Stargate SG-1.

*rambles*

Merily said...

Thanks for the compliments, Marie!

Yup, that's who it is, Niere. :) I'm still waiting on the person to get back to me because I need a better picture of his jacket.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...