Friday, August 15, 2008

I got awarded at the Ravelympics :D

I wanted to post this mainly because I'm amused that finishing two plushies close together gave me a double gold medal and I was the only one who finished the Pet event that day. ;) (This is the link to the podium if you happen to be a member of Ravelry)

EVENT: Amigurumi-n-Toys Toss
Thursday’s finishers
Double Gold Medal

merigreenleaf Team A-M Knitters Guild


Event: Pet Pommel Horse
Todays Finishers

merigreenleaf Team A-M Knitters Guild


Now I just have to finish my yarn so I can get awarded for that. ;)

4 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Those badges are so cute! Congrats on getting yours.

Merily said...

Thank you! The Ravelympics are so fun!

Red Berry Crochet said...

Sound like you've been having lots of fun and congrats on your medals! Your parrot is adorable btw :)

Merily said...

Yup yup! I love that the Ravelympics is giving me inspiration to get things done because I normally procrastinate.

And thanks! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...