Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ravelympics, day 2

Day 1- started the Death plushie and started spinning the blue silk late in the afternoon. Had to take a break at night to play Dungeons and Dragons, so I didn't get much done.

Day 2- Spent all day crocheting Death while watching the Olympics (I don't think I've ever watched much of an Olympics, so this is a change- lol). Got all of his body done and sewn together, and started on the sleeve of his robe:


Also worked a tiny bit on spinning the blue silk, but didn't get much done:


I'm going to try to photograph everything with my stuffed raven Quoth; he gives me inspiration what with me being on Team Ankh-Morpork Knitters Guild and all. ;)

Tomorrow I'm planning on working on the robe and possibly painting Death (I might finish the robe first, so I won't have to worry about paint drying- then once I'm done the painting, I can start the scythe). I'm also going to work on spinning and see how much more I can get done.

3 comments:

Ainsley said...

Wow, that is quite the multi-tasking! :)

Merily said...

lol, thanks. I was thinking it was more "in over my head", though. ;)

Tebonin said...

Is there possible that give us a tutorial..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...