Monday, August 11, 2008

Ravelympics, day 3

Day 3- Finished the body of Death's robe( after having to frog the first sleeve twice). I wanted to finish the hood, too, but had to take a break for a while today because my back and arm were hurting. Either I'm not used to crocheting so much, or the horrible weather had something to do with it. (I've had back problems before, but that's always been caused by being on the computer too long.)

Anyway, this is what the plushie looks like so far:


The robe isn't staying shut because I haven't attached the snaps or made the belt yet. Tomorrow I'm planning on making (and attaching) the hood, then painting Death.

I didn't get any spinning done today, so I'm also hoping to get some of that done tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...