Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ravelympics, day 7

Day 7- Finished the parrot! I think he's really cute! :D





(Chilling out with Death)

Also finished my cat things! I crocheted four toys (I'm going to give two to my best friend for her two cats) and a collar. Clara hated the collar (she doesn't like me putting things on her), but once it was on her she seemed to forget about it. She was also rather indifferent to the toys; I had used bagged, dried catnip, and she's spoiled by the fresh stuff from my garden (unfortunately it's too early in the season to cut my catnip off the plant).

Anyway, here are the cat things, modeled by Clarabell:







(At this point I had taken the collar off her, and she was annoyed at me for shoving things over her neck- lol!)

So this means I'm done the "Pets Pommel Horse" and the "Amigurumi-n-Toys Toss" with still, what, 10 days left? Now I just have to concentrate on spinning yarn for the "Handspun Heptathlon".

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

My favorite is the cat collar. It is too cute even if Clarabell gave you the evil eye.

Merily said...

Thanks! It looks so cute on her (her eyes are the same green as the collar) even when she does glare at me. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...