Monday, September 01, 2008

My chainmaille addiction continues

I learned a new weave! (This one is actually a lot easier than the one I learned first, lol!) This is the Japanese 8 in 2 (a variation of the 4 in 1, I think).





I'm really proud of how this bracelet came out. :)

And YAY! I sold something today! *happy dance!* I sold the "Mermaid's Treasure" chainmaille necklace- that was my first sale since May, so I'm quite happy! I've got more of those kinds of necklaces planned, so hopefully people will want them, too. :)

Today I finished spinning and plying the yarn that I started during the Ravelympics; I'm going to go skein it, soak it, and dry it now. Expect pictures of it tomorrow.

I have to get my butt in gear and start making Halloween and Fall themed things; I have a few things sort of planned in my head, so I'll have to start working on them this week before I forget. And the FAST theme for this month is "Harvest" so some of the stuff I make has to be fibery (not that half the stuff I make isn't fibery anyway...) So yeah, I'm rambling. I'm just happy that I made a sale and happy that my favorite season is just around the bend.

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

I love how this bracelet came out. It's so pretty!
And congrats on your sale! Things have been so slow for me too.

Merily said...

Thank you! :D

Yeah, this year has been very slow; I'm hoping things will pick up now that it's almost Fall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...