Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick post

I have a bunch of things that I've been working on that I've been meaning to post, but I haven't had a chance- I usually post at night, and the medicine I'm currently taking knocks me out pretty early, so I've been falling asleep before I can update. I'll do a bigger update tomorrow, I promise.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that I finally listed the Autumn Leaves runestones I made last week:




I had fun mixing the different color clays together to make them look like changing leaves. :) Although they look strange from the back where they're painted with runes and not the veins of the leaves... I dunno, they just don't look much like leaves from that angle. I'll have to keep working on that shape until I get it down.

And now to bed before I fall over.

3 comments:

Liquid said...

I am a runic follower as well,

beautiful!

Liquid said...

OK........I just sent your blog addy to a friend of mine who is gonna go CRAZY when she sees these!

Again............beautiful!

Merily said...

Cool, thank you! And I'm glad to hear from someone else who knows runes. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...