Sunday, October 05, 2008

Updates and some art

I made this necklace for the Artisan Beaders Fall Color Palette Challenge. I listed it today, although I'm still not sure if I have to tag it special or anything. I've been a bit out of the loop lately.

(And yup, that's on sale until tomorrow night, too!) It's a chainmaille necklace in brown, orange, and gold, with leaf charms and orange beads.

I still have some ideas for more Fall-themed chainmaille necklaces, and I'm hoping to work on a Halloween one tomorrow.

And these are what I worked on this weekend:

A small pumpkin, skull, and candy corn that were quick to make. I got the patterns for them off Ravelry, although I changed the skull by using different yarn and a different sized hook than the pattern called for. And yup, that's the cat behind them. Why does she always want to be in the picture? Crazy cat!

4 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Merily, I'm so sorry about your troubles and am sending good energy your way.....and to your great grandmother....
Maple

Merily said...

Thank you, Maple. :)

Knitted Gems said...

I popped in to say how much I love the flower chainmaille necklace and then I saw your leaf necklace. You've outdone yourself. They are both gorgeous!
Thank you again for the tag. I forgot to pass it along today when I updated. I'll add it nex time.

Merily said...

Thank you! I love making chainmaille necklaces. :)

And you're welcome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...