Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quick update- presents and a sale

I'm just going to make this quick because my back is still hurting (although not quite as much) and sitting at the computer makes it worse, and the medicines I'm on are really knocking me out and making it hard to concentrate. I've fallen really far behind with my street teams and I feel really guilty (especially about FAST and ABST) but I can't really do much about it until I'm feeling better. Hopefully that'll be soon- this medicine worked when I took it last year, so I'm hoping it'll help again now.

I've still been working on Christmas presents off and on as my body has let me. I'm so glad I started early this year! I'm about halfway done. I just finished this penguin today:

The pattern came from theoleatticchest on Etsy. I made it for my grandparents for Christmas. :)

So here's my list, mostly to keep myself organized:
-Crochet something for my sister- done!
-Crochet present for Mommom M- done!
-Crochet present for Josh's parents (I also might give them some ornaments I'm almost done making)
-Another crocheted thing (sort of like the previous two) for Mommom and Poppop- done!
-A winter hat for Mommom
-Extra present(s?) for Care (she's in the D&D group, but she gets extra since she's my best friend) - still working on
-Cross stitch/crochet a present for my parents- done!
-Make something for Josh
-Something for all five people in my D&D group


And now I'm going to go read or sleep or something because my ability to focus is really crap right now. For all I know, I just wrote this entry in Old English. ;)

1 comment:

sarah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...