My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy (belated) holidays!

We've been busy for a few days (we went to my fiancé's parents' house on Christmas Eve, and to visit my family yesterday), so I haven't been able to make a Christmasy post on time. So happy (belated) Yule, Christmas, Hogswatch, and whatever else you may celebrate. :)

Here's a picture of our tree:


This has been a pretty good Christmas, so I'm happy. :) Josh really loved the presents I made him (really, everyone did, which made me super happy!). I'll post pictures of everything I made later- I got a Wii Fit for Christmas, and I really want to play that now, lol.

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Beautiful tree! I hope you had a lovely tree.

Just wanted to let you know that my entire family loved the kidney earrings! Thanks again.

Merily said...

Thanks! :D

Yay, I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for letting me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...