Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some rambling and a meme

I think I may actually be done Christmas presents... well, Josh has to make a few little things to add to the presents for my D&D group, and I have to make two loaves of pumpkin bread Christmas Eve or the day before since that's going to count as part of two presents. But otherwise, I'm done! Well, unless I make the last thing that I'd like to make for Josh- I keep coming up with more ideas for him! (And can I say how awesome it is that I have a fiancé who appreciates handmade gifts and loves getting them?) I have a cold, though (on top of the back pain and the medicine withdrawal, of course) so I'm not sure how much extra energy I'll have to start and finish another project in four days. Right now I just want to nap.


I did do a small art thing for myself, though. I found this cute Smash Bros meme on deviantart that I really wanted to do because, you know, I'm obsessed with that game. Photobucket shrank it too small to read (and I don't know if the embed code from deviantart works on my three blogs), so to see it larger, just click the link and it'll take you to the deviantart page. From there, just click the image again and it'll make it big. :)



I just love doing goofy art things. ;) I tagged Josh to do the meme, so hopefully he'll get to that soon. He plays all the characters I hate, lol.

And now I'm going to go lay down because my back is really hurting again. I wonder if we're about to get a snowstorm or something?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...