My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I love finding finished things in my stash

While going through my bin of finished art for that yard sale last month, I came across two pairs of earrings that I never listed or photographed and had completely forgotten about. Whoops! I have no idea how they vanished for that long (a trip to Narnia, perhaps? That's my usual answer for things like this), especially since they're both green, and I adore green. Maybe I unconsciously hid them since I love the color so much. ;)

Anyway, the one pair is going to have to wait for another day because the batteries in the camera stopped working and it started raining before I could finish taking the pictures (it has been cloudy and/or raining for a week straight with more rain until this weekend, but I'll save that rant for another time). The other earring pair isn't a pair, though, but one of my chain cartilage earrings:

It's listed in both my Etsy and Artfire shops. I figure with earrings like these it's cool to list them in both at the same time because if it sells twice, it's a cinch to remake.


Next up will probably by that other stray pair of earrings, or those sleeves I'm finished but haven't photographed, or maybe the Spring faerie I'm almost done crocheting, or maybe the other pair of elf ears that I started crocheting the headband for today. I really like making those elf ears, so I hope people want them. :) I'm also waiting on Josh to chart out the designs for a few Pratchgan squares so I can work on those.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...