Monday, May 25, 2009

Website ramblings and yet more necklaces

First, the new Artfire fusion studios? They're awesome! I love being able to change the color and appearance of my shop. And now that I know that iframe codes don't work yet, I got the widget to the right working. :D The only thing I don't really like is when you click on an item, the bio trails off and looks weird. I'd also love it if I could make the whole page green, but as it is it looks great, too! Otherwise, great job, Artfire! Major love for letting me make my studio look foresty! :D My shop is here, if you want to see what I mean.

And since I was working on banners and icons for Artfire, I figured "what the heck, I should update my Etsy ones, too", since I'd been thinking about making them match for a while now. So tada! It's a bit different, but I figure it's close enough that people will recognize both as being me. I still want to change my Etsy shop name eventually to match everything else, but I'm putting that off because it would involve finding all the sites that link to me and getting those changed. Plus I'd like to use up the business cards I have before changing it. On the other hand, if I keep my Etsy shop as "Elbit Enterprises" it matches the "Elbit" in my blogs; if I change the Etsy name, then my blogs will be all alone (and I really don't want to change the banner I use in them since it's awesome, and my livejournal's address is http://elbit_blog.livejournal.com, so I can't really change that). But I'm just rambling- I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Anyway, I haven't really been working on anything new for a few days because I haven't been feeling well, but fortunately I had made all those necklaces last week so I've been at least able to add a new one of those every day or so. Here are my two most recent ones:

This one can be found here on Etsy and Artfire.


And this one is here on Etsy and Artfire. Both of these double as anklets, too, so that's fun! Except silly me just realized today why this batch of modeled necklace photos came out so dark- my sister had her black hair down instead of in a ponytail. Duh, me!

Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon so I can work on more things. I also want to sign up for a few more art websites, but I just haven't been feeling up to that yet, either.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...