Sunday, June 07, 2009

Everyone say hi to Meremenin!

Quick post tonight because I'm tired, my back hurts, and I'm really in the middle of a lot of projects I haven't photographed yet, lol.

I want you all to give a big welcome to Meremenin; she's the newest addition to the plushie section of my shops:



She's a mermaid who can become a fae when she chooses (her tail can be removed and she can wear her skirt instead). She's 6" tall, or 10" with the tail. She's currently spending time in my Etsy shop and my Artfire shop with Scinlaece, Wynmaeg, Caliban, and the rest until she's lucky enough to be adopted. :)


I do actually have a sneak peek at one of the things I've been working on:

It's one of the runes I finished today; in this case, Raidho. Why? Because that one happened to be facing the right direction in the photo, lol! The sun was out today, so I managed to snap some pictures before the scheduled rain and clouds of the rest of the week. Ugh, this has been the dreariest spring!

I'm finally working on my fiancé's Dungeons and Dragons plushie, but I'm not going to post a picture of that until after he gets it. I will post a picture of the progress of my sister's bolero once I get a little further, though. :)

And I think that's all I have for tonight. G'night! (Well, I have to clean up after the cat, then I'm going to bed. If only you could train a cat to clean their own litter box!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...