My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Luck and finished maille

I wasn't going to make a post tonight because I've very tired (I was actually up to leaving the house today! That's monumental for me! I went to see my fiancé and his parents and went swimming for the first time in geez, two years I think), but I figured I should post before I forgot what it was I wanted to talk about.

Treasury
I'm in a really neat pink and black Etsy treasury by my Createability teammate cindylouwho2. Thanks for including my cuffs! I should show that treasury to my sister; she's very into hot pink and black.

Good fortune!
I won two giveaways this week! One was for replying on my friend Ruthie's blog, and the other was from the inspiration blog party on the Inspiration Avenue blog. I never win anything, so I'm in shock! Thanks so much, guys! :D I'll post about the pretty earrings and keychain I bought from them with the gift certificates I won once I get them. :)

Finished chainmaille necklace
I was finally able to make another maille necklace- this one is for a trade I'm doing with one of my FAE (Fantasy Artists of Etsy) teammates DELdreamart. (I'll post about the awesome purse she made for me when I get it, too.)

She wanted one black and silver, with red and pink beads and a dragon charm, so that's what I made her. :) The pink beads near the outside are really hard to see in that photo; they're actually darker than that. An older maille necklace was also part of that trade, so I think I need to make more to put in my shop. My wrist is still acting kind of wonky, though, so I'm not sure how quick I'll be in doing that; I can't really make maille then because I have to hold tools in both hands.

4 comments:

Rose Works Jewelry said...

I voted for you - and congrats on winning the contests and the treasury!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Fabulous! I voted for you as well - good luck!
♥Sharon

Pricilla said...

I voted in both. Good luck!

Merily said...

Thanks so much for going to vote, guys! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...