Monday, October 19, 2009

I've been stalked! (But in a good way!)




I found out yesterday that I was a victim of the Stalkers Guild on Artfire last week- my good friend Ruthie of RoseWorksJewelry nominated me. (Thanks, Ruthie!) My write-up on the Stalkers blog is here, and they awesomely posted about me all over the place! :D

I want to give a big big thanks (and a big Elfling hug!) to all the members of that guild for being so sweet and wonderful! You guys rock and made my day (heck, my week)!


I'm thinking I want to join the guild now so I can return the favor and help spread the talent of other artists, but since you're only allowed five guilds on AF, I have to decide if I want to leave one (there's a good thing about Etsy- you can be in as many teams as you want to, and I take advantage of that, lol), and if so, which one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...