Friday, October 30, 2009

Presenting Pretties- L & B Accessories!

To pay it forward for being stalked myself, I'm now going to start featuring artists often on my blog. I'm going to start doing this post weekly ("Presenting Pretties" may change as a title, though- I don't know if I like it or not), as well as Talented Tuesday (interviews with artists I love) and Trove Thursdays (featuring lots of items in a theme), so lots of art posts all week. Hooray! :)

So without further ado, I present to you L & B Accessories. Patty makes very pretty sewn and embroidered wallets and bags:

This one's my absolute favorite in her shop. :)

Here are some other gorgeous items in her Artfire shop:


You can find L & B Accessories on Artfire at http://LBaccessories.artfire.com and her blog at http://lbaccessories.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

LB Accessories said...

Wow, Thanks so much for featuring my shop! You are to kind!

Merily said...

You're welcome! :) You make such lovely bags and wallets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...