Thursday, November 19, 2009

Trove Thursday- Woodland Princess

The theme for this week's Trove post is inspired by this charm (the one in the first spot below) by my friend Ruthie- actually, this is a circle of inspiration because that charm was inspired by the bracelet she made custom for me. I'm beginning to think that Ruthie really is turning into my elf-sister, and soon she'll be making almost as much woodland stuff as I do. Mwahaha. ;)

So here's my Woodland Princess Trove:


1.) "Woodland Princess - Cell Phone Charm, Zipper Pull, or Key Chain" by kstreasures.
2.) "Original watercolor painting Wood Earth Fairy" by meredithdillman.
3.) "Handpainted local wool roving MIRKWOOD 3 oz." by wildhare.
4.) "ACEO 044 Elven Princess - Limited Edition Print" by villemoart.
5.) "Wood Elf - Kanzashi Silk Flower Hair Clip" by PetalMix.
6.) "WOODLANDS GREEN ELF HOODIE SWEATER SCARF // RECYCLED UPCYCLED // SCOODIE SKOODIE // CRAZY QUILT" by designedbyginalouise.
7.) "Genuine Malachite Antiqued Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings" by JewelledTrellis.
8.) "Elfs Haven - Print" by Mizzdraconia.
9.) "Elven Leafy Necklace" by Avealina.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

mermaiden said...

a lovely forest-walk from Greengirl :D

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Ooo - I love the items you came up with!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Ooo - I love the items you came up with!

Merily said...

I'm glad you like it, Julie and Ruthie! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...