Monday, November 16, 2009

We apparently have a turtle dog

My sister has lost her mind and decided that it would be a good idea to put the dog bed on one of the dogs. Poor Chloe had no idea what was going on and kept running in circles, lol! I took two videos, but I apologize if they didn't turn out too well; I'd never tried to record things with my camera before, and I have no idea if the uploading and embedding works. *fingers crossed!*

Anyway, I wanted to share the silliness:




I love that in the one it looks like she's dancing to the Jeopardy theme. ;)

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Very cute video, Meri! They turned out great! Congrats on trying it out.

Athena's Armoury said...

aaawwwww... the poor puppy! Very funny, indeed.

Merily said...

We torment the dogs and cat way too much. My sister and I are planning to dress them up for Christmas photos, lol.

I'm glad the video worked; I'll have to remember that I have a video camera now- I'm barely used to having my own camera, let alone one that can take videos. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...