Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trove Thursday- Fantastical Holiday Ornaments

Trove Thursday time! I was originally going to make a random fantasy holiday Trove (maybe next week) but I kept finding all these pretty ornaments, so I decided to devote it to just the ornaments I found on Etsy and Artfire. :) Now I'm just hoping the byhand.me site continues to work so this shows up; the site has been down a lot this month.

Here's the Fantastical Holiday Ornaments Trove:


1.) "Hollyberry (ooak, art doll, pixi)" by ToadstoolsNTreestump.
2.) "Christmas Fairy Door Ornament" by HiddenWorlds.
3.) "Victorian Mermaid Sisters Glass Ornament" by mermaidencreations.
4.) "Fairy Gourd Ornament Holiday Christmas Fantasy Woodburned Pyrography Folk Art" by Lynndart.
5.) "Lace Fairy Ornament Gaia Earth" by ViridianMuse.
6.) "The legendary dragon named Dwyer" by ALittleCharacter.
7.) "Red and Green Jingle Gnome" by Fyrecreek.
8.) "Mermaid Eggshell Ornament" by ThornTree.
9.) "Butterfly Fantasy Hand Painted Collectible Ornament" by lisianblue.

7 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

Adorable finds! I think our brains were connected this morning or something. I just put together my Friday Finds blog post for tomorrow and included fantasy holiday stuff.

Merily said...

Thanks! That's funny- tis the season, I guess! ;)

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

Cute stuff:) I need to get more organized on this type of stuff, that is my main goal for next year!

Jolene

mermaiden said...

there's so much magic in the air during the holiday season, no wonder everyone is fantasy-brained :D

thanks for including my mermaids!

LOVE the gourd fairy by lynndart.

luthien said...

beautiful showcase of christmas ornaments with a touch of magic :)) i really love the blue dragon!!

Tracey said...

Howdy, I stumbled across your blog and saw a familiar face...and set of wings! Thanks for including my dragon ornament, Dwyer, in your lovely treasure trove!
I had just enough time to tell him the good news before he took to the air, fluttering away clutching his silvery treasure, headed towards his new home!

Merily said...

I'm glad you guys like these posts I make. :D

Tracey- you're welcome! That's great that he's flying to a new home now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...