Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trove Thursday- Fiber Arts Cuties (Knitted and Crocheted Fantasy Dolls)

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for the BlogFire guild's "Wow Items: Knitting and Crochet" blog carnival; I love crochet so much that I definitely wanted to jump on, but I didn't want to just share what I do. Then I realized "Hey, it's Thursday!", so the answer was clear; make a Trove post showing off crocheted and knitted items from fellow artists. Of course I chose fantasy dolls as my theme, since I have a thing for cute dolls. ;)

So here's the Fiber Arts Cuties Trove:


1.) "Legend of Zelda - Link Crochet Doll" by deadcraft.
2.) "Knitted Zelda Fairy Plush - Purple" by oishiiocha.
3.) "Knitted Pixie" by woolies.
4.) "Mermaid Bookmark Pattern PDF file" by AndersonsCreations.
5.) "Knitted gnome, dwarf, elf, weird, magical, fantasy, strange-small size" by oritdotandolls.
6.) "Kitsune Fox amigurumi pattern" by skyfirearts.
7.) "Amigurumi Elf - Crochet Pattern PDF" by madsbear.
8.) "Crochet Dragon" by redoakcrafts.
9.) "Mermaid Crochet Pattern" by anapaulaoli.


And I want to thank my good friend Ruthie for mentioning me and my dolls in her BlogFire post- *lots of hugs!* Blaecwen says she's honored to have her picture up there. :D

8 comments:

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

Too cute!

Jolene

Rose Works Jewelry said...

I love all the dolls you found!

crochele said...

I love the Zelda items, especially the fairy...SO CUTE!

Marjorie Dawson said...

I love your selection. The Elf is SO cute I must check him out!!

Marjorie

jayne said...

I just love your selection, everything is actually made by the artist, created, inventive and totally superb!

danideng said...

So nice items, i love them.

Amber Florinchi said...

Nice items,!!!

Amber said...

Nice items .......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...