Thursday, January 07, 2010

Trove Thursday- Roll a Charisma Check

I've been waiting for a Treasury to open up on Etsy, but silly me was off playing video games and missed it. Ah well, if I can catch one in the next day or two, I'll stick these things in one. Until then, I found enough relevant items on Etsy to fill two spotlights on byhand.me. ;) Since I've been geeking it out (ie putting together my own Dungeons and Dragons game), I decided, hey, that's a good theme for this week's Trove post! So without further ado, here are my picks for the Roll a Charisma Check Trove (why Charisma? Because it's my favorite stat, of course!). So get your D20s handy!





I'm not linking to everything individually this week since there's so many, but don't fret! You can click the items to go to their listing pages. Which you'll probably do, because I just cast Charm Person on my loyal blog readers. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...