Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trove Thursday- Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I almost forgot to make this post! I wanted to wish everyone a happy St. Patrick's day and I figured I'd make this an early Trove Thursday post, as well. :)

Here are some cute items I found on Etsy and Artfire in an Irish flag theme:


I'm on the laptop and it's hard to copy and paste without a mouse, so I'm not going to link to everything individually like I normally do. However, since I made the trove in non-Etsy treasury form, you can click the image to be taken to the item listing. :)

And I also wanted to share that one of my Plurk friends did a St Patrick's Day feature post on her blog, too. You can find it in two parts here and here.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thank You for posting the link to the blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...