My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Trove Thursday- Whimsical Seashore

Here's the extra Trove Thursday post I promised. Yes, yes, it's Friday now, but I wasn't home last night to post it then. This theme is Whimsical Seashore and I featured members from three of my street teams: EtsyFAST (fiber arts), FAEteam (fantasy artists), and the Createability team.


If you're viewing this post before 10:30pm Saturday (the 29th), you can find the treasury by clicking here. If you're reading this after that, click the image to see it full-sized and find the shop names that way, or just scroll down and click the links I provide.

The "Alternates" are the ones that the curator of the treasury picks that don't show up for anyone else (at least not until they're switched in), so you get a top secret peek at them here. I even edited in the not-faded-out version from my poster sketch so you can see them better. ;)

1.) "Sea Shell Fairy Wire Wrap Necklace" by tangocatgems.
2.) "Fairy Spell Mermaid Shell Pearl Labradorite Pendant" by mermaidencreations.
3.) "Mermaid Resting Hand Mirror" by JenniferArndt.
4.) "Ocean Waves Toe Ring" by 88Links. (Alternate)
5.) "Take Me to the Beach Memory Wire Bracelet" by FaerieKat.
6.) "Blue-green natural paua abalone shell earrings with pearls and crystal" by cindylouwho2.
7.) "Storming the Beaches Mermaidish Witch in Foam Blue" by Carapace.
8.) "Starfish Thinking of You Card" by webescrapbooking. (Alternate)
9.) "BEACHCOMBER alpaca blend top" by travelingrhinos.
10.) "print - The Bright Blue Sea" by muddipuppy.
11.) "Cotton Crochet Baby Sun Hat with Starfish in Natural and Blue" by moandozzy.
12.) "MERMAIDS GARDEN / Handspun Art Yarn / by Fiber Artist GERRY / real seashells / MADE TO ORDER" by dreamfiber. (Alternate)
13.) "Seascape II - Candle Reflections" by cherylspurplecow.
14.) "Small Jonah the Whale Poke-Me-Knots" by sarabeedesigns.
15.) "Caribbean Memories Dishcloth Facecloth or Washcloth handknit in Punta Cana - Deep Ocean Blue" by ennadoolf.
16.) "Ocean Tide - hand painted silk georgette luxury scarf" by MuseSilkPaintings. (Alternate)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooh pretty stuff. Niere (my muse, not me) approves. Well, I approve as well. I love pretty blue stuff (blue being my second favorite color).

cindylouwho2 said...

It's such a pretty treasury - I am glad there is a permanent record now. Thanks again for including me!

mermaiden said...

love it! and i'm in it!

Merily said...

Does that mean it's approved of by 2 out of 2 Nieres? Sounds like good odds! ;)

And you're welcome, guys! :D

ennadoolf said...

Great post! Great treasury! and thanks for choosing my item!

Merily said...

You're welcome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...