Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trove Thursday- Showing off the Blogfire Guild

This time around the Blogfire Carnival involves featuring artists in the guild, which I'll gladly do. The problem is that I love so much stuff from their shops that I couldn't narrow it down to just one person to feature, so I'm featuring a few shops instead. Even that's hard to narrow down because I love things from all my guildmates' shops!

To start, I think Wildwood's woodburnings are just so cool- they're fantastical and right up my elven alley! Medieval Knight Returns is my favorite:


KittyBallistic has so many cool things in her shop- such bright colors! This Green heart pendant necklace caught my eye:


I have to share this Ziplet - Felt Autumn Leaves on Patchwork by tiltcreations; I won one just like this from her last year and I love it so much (it's the perfect size for all my crochet tools!).


livngood makes lovely chainmaille and wire-wrapped jewelry; as much as I love all the chainmaille, the colors in this Mermaids Tears - handmade lapis and sterling silver necklace were too pretty to not feature this item. :)


And speaking of pretty jewelry, I also had a difficult time narrowing it down to one for fiveoclocksomewhere, too, but I think this Evantide Necklace is my favorite:


I'll just be over here drooling over the items my guildmates make. Don't mind me. ;)

1 comment:

Carey Lynn said...

Many thanks for showing my woodburnings:) Blogfire is certainly a talented group, and we love to share the gift. Be well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...