My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trove Thursday - The Colors of Autumn Leaves

Eeep, almost forgot about this blogfire theme and that it was Thursday today. Add in the fact that I'm having internet issues right now means I went with my old standby and just made a Collection filled with the Artfire Plurkies. ;)



Just click the art to be taken to the Collection page, then you can click it again to go to the listing. And no one is surprised that I picked leaves as a theme. ;)

I'm assuming everyone on here are still members; I searched for the guild tag to make this. On the other hand I know a lot of plurkies aren't in the guild, so I may have gotten some of them, too. Whatever, it's all good. :)

1 comment:

Speranza Jewelry said...

Beautiful collection - I want it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...