My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Book Reviews & 2012 Read List

Another year, another pile of books. ;) In 2009 I read 47, 2010 I hit 31, and 2011 I raised that slightly to 33. Yeah, I've been slacking off when it comes to books and not reading nearly as often as I should be, but some books are something, right? My goal is 52, so we'll see if I can reach that this year.

I'm going to use this post to keep track of the books I read over the year and any other book challenges I enter, and edit it when I add, remove, or finish a book.

You can find my book reviews here.

Finished:

Currently reading and next up:
~Mansfield Park - Jane Austen - reread
~The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien - reread
~Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes - Edith Hamilton


To Read: (Will edit and move around books)
~Various Shakespeare plays
~Various works by Oscar Wilde
~Various works by Aphra Behn
~Various Jane Austen books
~Rereads of the "Discworld" series - Terry Pratchett
~Rereads of the "Lord of the Rings" series - Tolkien
~Rereads of "Hitchhiker's Guide" - Douglas Adams
~The Faerie Queene - Edmund Spencer
~The Canterbury Tales - Geoffrey Chaucer


2 comments:

Haleyknitz said...

Welcome to the challenges!! hope you do well.

Becky said...

Thanks for signing up for the British Books Challenge. Hope you get to read some great British talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...