My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Craft show schedule for May, take 2

The craft shows I'm doing this month have been changed some, so I figured I should give an update. I'm no longer doing the Interboro High School one (it got rescheduled again to a day I couldn't make it), but I am doing three other ones. So if you're near Delaware County or Chester County, PA, stop by and see me! ;)

Here's the schedule as it looks so far. I'll let you guys know if it changes again!

May Craft Shows:

Delaware County Community College
Media, PA
Sunday May 1st, 9am-4pm


Caln Historical Society
Coatesville, PA
Saturday May 14th, 9am-3pm


Granite Run Mall
Media, PA
Sunday May 15st, 9am-4pm


If you need more info, just ask. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...