My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Art Update - Let down your hair...falls (Dreadfalls!)

Dreadfalls are a lot of fun to make, but I never seem to get around to making them nearly often enough! I did spin up some yarn earlier this year to use on them, but I think the only pair I've made since then are the mermaid set below, and those were actually with a different of my handspun blues. Note to self: make more dreadfalls!

These were made a while ago, I mean, but I hadn't gotten pictures of them yet, so I figured it was time to share. ;) The first two are Halloween/goth ones (I love the skulls in them!) and the other is more of a Summer color scheme. All are made from yarn (the blue pair has some of my handspun) and some with ribbon and are attached to elastic hair ties.

Orange and Black Halloween Dreadfalls
Orange and Black Halloween Dreadfalls
Orange, Black and Grey Halloween Dreadfalls - Etsy and Artfire


Black and White Skull Dreadfalls
Black and White Skull Dreadfalls
Black and White Skull Dreadfalls
Black and White Skull Falls - Etsy and Artfire


Purple and Blue Dreadfalls
Blue and Purple Mermaid Dreadfalls - Etsy and Artfire


Whenever I get around to making more, I'll share those, too. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...