My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Craft show time!

This weekend (3rd-5th) I'll be at the Granite Run Mall in Media, PA. This runs during mall hours all three days, so I think it's 10am-9:30pm on Saturday and Monday, and 11am-6pm Sunday. I'm pretty sure this is the lower level of the mall, and is usually towards the center court. If you live near Delaware County, stop by!

Next weekend (the 11th) I'll be at Delaware County Community College (DCCC) in Media, PA for an outdoor flea market. This one runs from 9am-4pm. This was supposed to be last Sunday, but the hurricane rained us out. Fingers crossed for better weather here!

I'll have more shows coming up soon, too, but these are the next ones. :)


In preparation, I've been making tons of jewelry and art this week. My latest are clay pendant necklaces, chainmaille necklaces and dragon horns. Here's a quick peek at them:

Horns and pendant necklaces finished!

Finished pendant necklaces 9/1

Finished dragon horns 9/1

Chainmaille 8/31 - sneak peek

More necklaces - 9/1


My tables at craft shows are always colorful, if nothing else! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...