My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Art Update - Cat hats and embroidery

I don't think I ever shared these things when I finished them, so here's an update with the embroideries I finished earlier this year and my most recent cat ear hats. Eventually I'll get this blog caught up with all the art I've been working on. ;)

Hot Pink Cat Hat Tan Cat Ears Hat

These two hats are in my Artfire shop here and my Etsy shop here. I only have these two online, but at some point I'll be remaking the black, grey (wolf), and rust (fox) hats that have sold. I'm also going to poke around and see if I have other colors of fun fur in my yarn bins to try other colors, too. :)


And here are three of my embroideries, a dragon, trees and a fox:
Green and Black Dragon Embroidery Green Trees Framed Embroidery
Red Fox Framed Hand Embroidery

These are in my shops here on Artfire and here on Etsy. I started a phoenix months ago but haven't worked on that in a while; I'll have to finish that after the holidays. I'll blog that one once I get back to work on it.

I've been working on a few custom orders and presents over the past few weeks, so I'll share those soon, too. :)

8 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Your work is always so adorable! And that fox is sassy :)

Meri Greenleaf said...

I do love me some sassy foxes. XD Thanks! :D

Cheoy Lee said...

These are feminine without being too cutesy, if you know what I mean. Very nice work.

Business economy world said...

Awesome post

internet marketing belgium said...

Great work

PWT Harbal Products said...

i love design pics

mirsini's creations said...

I really like these cat beanies and embroideries!!!
You are so talented!!

Meri Greenleaf said...

Thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...