My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Art Update - Chainmaille Necklaces and Handflowers

Wow, I am so utterly behind with updating this blog that I think I'm coming around the other side as being on schedule. ...okay, maybe not. ;) I'm going to try something new for posting my art and use a flickr mosiac tool since there are so many new chainmaille things that I've made and put online recently.


These necklaces are all for sale in my Artfire shop and my Etsy shop.

Clicking these will take you to the flickr pages where you can view the photos larger:
1. Green and Gold Turtle Chainmaille Necklace, 2. Green and Gold Turtle Chainmaille Necklace, 3. Blue and Silver Water Chainmaille Necklace, 4. Triquetra Green and Brown Chainmaille Necklace, 5. Gold and Silver Snowflake Chainmaille Necklace, 6. Gold and Silver Snowflake Chainmaille Necklace, 7. Pink and Black Butterfly Necklace, 8. Black and Silver Key Necklace, 9. Black, Black and Gold Chainmaille Necklace, 10. Red and Black Key Chainmaille Necklace



These handflowers (slave bracelets) can also be found in my Artfire and Etsy shops.

To view the photos larger, you can click these links:
1. Orange and Black Chainmaille Handflower, 2. Yellow and Black Chainmaille Handflower, 3. Hot Pink and Black Handflower Bracelet, 4. Red and Silver Hearts Chainmaille Handflower, 5. Blue Butterflies Chainmaille Handflower, 6. Green and Silver Celtic Handflower


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your chainmaille stuff is all very beautiful. Then again, I always love your chainmaille jewelry. The necklaces are especially pretty.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

So many pretties!

Meri Greenleaf said...

Awwww, thank you, guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...