Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Art Update - Lots of cartilage earrings and ear cuffs!

Still trying to catch up and share art I've made recently, so here's a quick post of my newest cartilage earrings and ear cuffs. :)


These are all for sale in my Artfire shop and my Etsy shop.

Clicking these will take you to the flickr pages where you can view the photos larger:
1. Silver and Turquoise Dragon Ear Cuff, 2. Simple Silver Feather Ear Cuff, 3. Green and Silver Dragonfly Ear Cuff, 4. Christmas Tree Ear Cuff, 5. Wood Leaf Ear Cuff, 6. Blue and Silver butterfly ear cuff, 7. Green and Black Dice Connecting Chain Ear Cuff, 8. Moon Ear Cuff, 9. Fleur de Lis Ear Cuff, 10. Turtle Ear Cuff, 11. Dolphin Cartilage Chain Ear Cuff, 12. Purple Fairy Ear Cuff, 13. Pink and Silver Chain Ear Cuff, 14. Silver and Blue Wing Chain Ear Cuff

And here's a peek at the rest of the earrings I made in the last batch; some I shared above, some will go online later, and one or two I might keep for myself. ;)
Ear cuffs 12/7 - sneak peek


3 comments:

London Accountant said...

I like the link from one stud to the other - works really well without looking too exaggerated - nice design.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love your work :)

Meri Greenleaf said...

Thanks! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...