My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Art Update - Catching up with Cartilage Ear Cuffs

Sheesh, it's been about two months since I did an art update, hasn't it? I really need to remember to blog more often! Here's a quick post with the ear cuffs I've made recently as I try to get myself caught up.



These are all for sale in my Artfire shop and my Etsy shop.

Clicking these links below will link you to the flickr pages where you can view the pictures larger:
1. Silver Skull Ear Cuff, 2. Gold Coin Ear Cuff, 3. Silver Key Ear Cuff, 4. Gold Feather Ear Cuff, 5. Red and Black Ladybug Ear Cuff, 6. Silver Celtic Knot Ear Cuff, 7. Silver Dragonfly Ear Cuff, 8. Silver Snake Ear Cuff, 9. Silver Dagger Ear Cuff, 10. Silver and Brown Key Ear Cuff Earring, 11. Black and Silver Dice and Dragon Ear Cuff, 12. Ankh Cartilage Ear Cuff, 13. Purple and Silver Music Note Ear Cuff, 14. Black and Silver Dagger Ear Cuff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...