Friday, March 02, 2012

Presenting Pretties - ColtPixy

It's been far too long since I did a post featuring fun handmade things by other artists, but when I got a snail in the mail, I figured it was time to do so again. Yup, you heard me right: a snail. And not just any snail! This is Uaine, a green elf snail. If I was a snail, this is what I'd be. ;)

Uaine the elf snail


This adorable little guy was made custom for me by the super talented ColtPixy. You can find her Etsy shop here and her blog with her fun polymer clay creations here.

Want to see some more of the adorable snails she's made? (Of course you do- who wouldn't!)

Snail Fairy Lovestruck
Captain Slug knitter snail


She also makes other great sculptures from polymer clay, so check out her Etsy shop. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...