Thursday, September 27, 2012

Craft show time!

It's been a while since I did a craft show but this weekend I have my first of the season- and it should be a fun one! I'm joining other artists in a Halloween-themed craft show. If you live near Kutztown, PA, stop by!


The Halloween Show
at the Kutztown Antiques Market White Room
September 28th & 29th
9am to 3 pm


If you'd like more information, the website is here.


I've been working like crazy on chainmaille, clay, and crochet so I should have lots of jewelry, costume accessories, and hats ready to go. :)


These are just quick photos so I could keep track of what I've been working on over the past two weeks; better pictures will follow when I list these online.


Cat (and fox) hats:
Crocheted cat hats


Some of the chainmaille:
Chainmaille necklaces


Horns!
Dragon horns


Orc, elf, hobbit, cat and fox ears:
Crocheted costume ears


Better pictures to follow soon!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...