Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Art Update - Chainmaille Necklaces and Handflowers

Right, I still have this blog, don't I? ;) It's been a crazy few months that included:
~working on a story for NaNoWriMo that at about 100 pages is still maybe only half done (I have been keeping my writing blog updated, though!)
~getting married right before the hurricane
~fighting through the wonderful fun that is labyrinthitis combined with tendonitis
~moving into our apartment earlier this year


But I have been working on art and eventually I'll end up blogging about it all. If nothing else crazy decides to happen, anyway!


Some of what I've been making is chainmaille, so I have a few new necklaces and handflowers/slave bracelets that I'd like to share. The pictures are kind of blurry because I had to resize, so just click the links below to go to the flickr pages.


These are all for sale in my Artfire shop and my Etsy shop.


1. Purple and Silver Chainmaille Necklace, 2. Blue and Silver Dragon Chainmaille Necklace, 3. Green and Silver Fairy Chainmaille Necklace, 4. Black, Red and Silver Key Chainmaille Necklace, 5. Autumn Leaf Chainmaille Necklace, 6. Purple, Black and Silver Heart Chainmaille Necklace, 7. Red and Black Chainmaille Handflower, 8. Green and Black Chainmaille Handflower, 9. Purple, Blue, Green Chainmaille Handflower, 10. Red, Orange, Yellow Chainmaille Handflower, 11. Purple and Silver Chainmaille Handflower


2 comments:

estetik said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
Estetik

Yüz Germe said...

Hello,
You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.
Yüz Germe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...